The lord parama siva worship very importent places
The panchabootha sthalas (‘pancha’ – meaning 5, ‘bootha’ – meaning elements (earth, water, fire, wind and space) and ‘sthala’ meaning location).
They are Thiruvanaikaval(Water) ,Tiruvannamalai (fire), Chidambaram (Space), Kanchipuram (Earth) and Kalahasti (Air) respectively
- Jambukeswarar Temple at Tiruvanaikka - Water
- Sri Kalahasthi Temple at Srikalahasthi - Air
- Ekambareswarar Temple at Kanchipuram - Earth
- Chidambaram Natarajar Temple at Chidambaram - Space
- The Annamalaiyar Temple at Tiruvannamalai - Fire